- The greater Buffalo-Niagara region ranks #50 on the 2018’s Best and Worst Metro Areas for STEM Professionals, an analysis published by the financial resource, Wallethub. This is up from #58 in 2015, but we are still behind Rochester (#39) and Albany (#34) and Syracuse (#44).
- WNY STEM Hub is seeking a volunteer to help us manage our website. Do you know the ins and outs of WordPress? Email Cheriemessore.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Careers at Citi in Buffalo: Citi currently has the following openings in Buffalo. Buffalo jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often for new Buffalo job openings to find a career that is right for you. Operations job openings can be found at: http://jobs.citi.com/buffalo/operations-jobs. Finance job openings can be found at: http://jobs.citi.com/buffalo/finance-jobs.
- Campus Construction Management Group gladly accepts résumés for current and future career opportunities throughout New York State. A downloadable application and links to current job vacancies can be found at: http://www.campuscmg.com/index.asp?pageId=5.
STEM Job Postings
STEM Program Coordinator
The Program Coordinator will be a part-time (approximately 25-30 hours per week) position reporting directly to the Executive Director and responsible for the successful initiation, development, operation, and growth of the new Connect, Challenge, Change (C3) program. Additionally, the Coordinator will assist the Executive Director and interact with other CLC-ONE staff to ensure that the Center achieves its vision to help build a community where students develop the ability to command their own destinies and be a safe, friendly, learning destination for everyone.
- Email inquiries and questions to: email@example.com
- Deadline for email submission of a cover letter and resume by prospective candidates is 5:00pm Monday, September 10, 2018. Email applications to BOTH: firstname.lastname@example.org AND email@example.com
- Candidates selected for interview will be notified by September 14, 2018.
- Interviews will be scheduled the week of September 17.