- The greater Buffalo-Niagara region ranks #50 on the 2018’s Best and Worst Metro Areas for STEM Professionals, an analysis published by the financial resource, Wallethub. This is up from #58 in 2015, but we are still behind Rochester (#39) and Albany (#34) and Syracuse (#44).
- Careers at Citi in Buffalo: Citi currently has the following openings in Buffalo. Buffalo jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often for new Buffalo job openings to find a career that is right for you. Operations job openings can be found at: http://jobs.citi.com/buffalo/operations-jobs. Finance job openings can be found at: http://jobs.citi.com/buffalo/finance-jobs.
- Campus Construction Management Group gladly accepts résumés for current and future career opportunities throughout New York State. A downloadable application and links to current job vacancies can be found at: http://www.campuscmg.com/index.asp?pageId=5.
Current STEM Job Postings
iDESIGN Solutions is a Value Added Reseller focused on selling Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math (STEAM) education solutions, including; 2D and 3D design software, VEX Robotics Classroom Kits & Parts, 3D Printers and teacher training.
The company is looking for an energetic and entrepreneurial inside sales professional to generate revenue by soliciting and securing appointments and sales opportunities for the sales team.
• Seek out and organize opportunities for outreach in the identified iDESIGN Solution territories
• Communicate district needs to appropriate Rep for follow up
- Provide information on various products we carry, leading to possible demonstrations, webinars or quote
- Update Salesforce with correct contact information, update tasks and necessary follow up for appropriate sales rep
• High school diploma/GED completion
• Valid NYS Driver’s license
• Must reside in Buffalo/Niagara area
• Ability to explain detailed information simply and effectively
• Experience interacting with diverse audience in the educational setting
• Organized, punctual, and detail-oriented
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office, Salesforce a huge plus
• Experience in customer service, public relations, marketing or education
• Experience working with STEM related products
Contact Scott Read at 877-730-4770 x 222 or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org