WNY STEM Hub is a Regional Partner of Code.org. Our workshops are offered in collaboration with Code.org.
2020 Code.org Teacher Workshops: Registration now open!
SAVE THE DATE: July 6-10, 2010 at SUNY Buffalo State
Questions about the workshops can be directed to WNY STEM Hub Director of Programs, Bobbi DelBello at email@example.com
- 58% of new NYS STEM jobs are in computing but only 8% of college grads are in computer science
- Of NYS grads in NYS, only 18% are women
- 32,000 NYS jobs in computer science idle as unfilled, 4.6 times the average job demand
- The average computer science annual salary in NYS is $100,813.
What’s Included: In addition to 9 days of top-quality training from Code.org authorized Facilitators, you will receive:
- CTLE Credit
- Coaching Advice Outside of Training from Code.org Facilitators
- Connections to Real-World Applications and Resources
- Breakfast and Lunch at Each Day of Training
- All Curriculum Prepared by code.org (detailed daily lesson plans, student activities and assessments).
- Meets APSI requirements; Get support in submitting your AP CSP syllabus for CSP
Fee: Most teachers eligible for Scholarship!
Contact Facilitators for More Info:
Bobbi Delbello (for Northern Counties), firstname.lastname@example.org
Dan Thomas (for Southern Counties), email@example.com
Not a member of WNY STEM Hub yet? Sign up for our free membership at https://wnystem.org/join-our-mailing-list/.