EDUCATING FOR JOB OPPORTUNITIES IN THE HEALTHCARE
AND LIFE SCIENCES SECTORS
December 3, 2019
Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center, Gaylord Cary Room
(Directly across the street from Roswell Hospital entrance)
9:00 – 11:00 am
Discover the career opportunities at the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus and throughout Western New York in biomedical fields including life sciences and healthcare. Learn about career pathways that lead to these opportunities.
Following presentations by local experts in these career fields, enjoy networking and breakfast.
Hear from experts in the healthcare, life sciences and biomedical fields discuss career pathways and opportunities in WNY. Bring your students!
- Rick Hershberger, PhD, MBA, Chief Academic Officer; Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center, Dean-Roswell Park Graduate Division
- Errol A. Douglas, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, Senior VP/Chief Human Resources Officer and David Scott, Director of Diversity and Inclusion; Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Mary Farallo, MBA, System VP, Human Resources Operations; Catholic Health System
- Amanda Mays, MUP, WNY Regional Director; Empire State Development, Executive Director; WNY Regional Economic Development Council
- Patricia Losito, ANP, Ed.D, Executive Dean of Nursing; SUNY Erie
- Jaime Venning, Head of School; Health Sciences Charter School
For full agenda see HERE