DATES: July 27 – 31, 2020
The workshop will be held virtually. The first 5 teachers to complete the application will register for FREE!
We urge school Principals to encourage your teachers to apply now to take advantage of this scholarship opportunity specifically for your district. If you are interested, please spread the word and have your teachers complete our scholarship short application.
What’s Included: In addition to 9 days of top-quality training from Code.org authorized Facilitators, you will receive:
- CTLE Credit
- Coaching Advice Outside of Training from Code.org Facilitators
- Connections to Real-World Applications and Resources
- Breakfast and Lunch at Each Day of Training
- All Curriculum Prepared by code.org (detailed daily lesson plans, student activities, and assessments).
- Meets APSI requirements; Get support in submitting your AP CSP syllabus for CSP
Contact Facilitators for More Info:
Bobbi Delbello (for Northern Counties), firstname.lastname@example.org
Not a member of WNY STEM Hub yet? Sign up for our free membership at https://wnystem.org/join-our-mailing-list/.